DISTRICT 11-E1 REGION - ZONE CHAIRPERSON’S LIONS CLUB VISITATION REPORT
10. Was sufficient time given for the guest speaker to complete the presentation?
2. Did the meeting begin with a regular opening ceremony?
9. Is the Club meeting place adequate? 3. Did the Lion Tamer see that the American Flag, Club Banner, etc. are properly set up? 4. Were guests properly introduced? 5. Did every member wear a name badge or be introduced? 6. Did the Club President follow a regular agenda? 7. Did the Tail Twister promote good humor and a lively meeting while collecting fines? 8. Was there a friendly atmosphere during the meeting? 1. Did the meeting start on time? 11. Was the Business portion of the meeting handled professionally and by the agenda?
Please Answer Each Question: Yes, No, or N/A (Not Applicable)
12. Were the various Committee Chairpersons reports on the agenda? 14. Comments or suggestions for
15. Did you discuss comments &/or suggestions for improvements with the Club President? 13. Were club service projects discussed?
A copy of this report will be sent by email to
the Governor, Vice-Governor, & Region Chair